FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) I do not study business or hospitality, may I sign up?
Our conference is directed to students who study hospitality and business, however any college student is welcome to join and collaborate with us to make this conference even more challenging and interesting.
2) What requirements do I need to fulfil, to attend SIHMUN?
In order to sign up to our conference you must be a college student and 18 or older. You must want to learn, have fun and meet amazing people from around the world.
3) Do we register as a team or as an individual?
We recommend getting a group of maximum 15 students together from your university, in order to represent your school as a delegation. However, you may also sign up as an individual.
4) What is included in the ticket price?
The ticket price includes entrance to the conference, participation in all activities and events throughout the week (except the Gala dinner), housing in one of the top hotels in Lausanne, breakfast & lunch throughout the week, 3 dinners, and transportation within Lausanne.
5) What is the housing situation like?
The students will be welcomed in double rooms in two of the top hotels in Lausanne, from Monday February 5th 2017 to Saturday February 10th 2017.
6) Can we bring faculty members or supervisors along with our group of students?
Of course, we are more than happy to welcome faculty and supervisors with the group of students. They will be charged CHF 340.- for accommodation & board.
7) Will the NMUN Rules of Procedure be followed at SIHMUN?
Yes, we will be following the official NMUN Rules of Procedure.